Become a part of our fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) SaaS company. Encode is a fun and friendly place to work and a place with all the benefits you might expect. We work hard to deliver quality service for our global list of enterprise clients, which are mainly retailers, advertising agencies, brand owners, and private label product manufacturers.
You will report directly to our UK Managing Director. The technical project manager role will be tasked with managing projects that contain a degree of technicality; therefore, they must have an expert level of project management skills, understand relevant technologies and architectures to properly support these projects. These individuals should have knowledge of current Martech technologies including Workflow, DAM and experience of working in retail marketing and/or advertising agency production.
At Encode we invest in our employees and offer great opportunities for personal development within our organization.
You will be based in the Encode UK office in Central London where you will be working closely with the UK based team. You will be expected to work at the office when other members of the UK team are there (up to 3 days a week) and have the option to work from home the rest of the week. Travels to Odense, Denmark, can be expected for your initial training and after that at least every couple of months.
- Support our clients with great communication skills and a service mindset
- Ensure excellent knowledge of the Encode Platform and interpreting our client’s system requirements
- Planning the project from initial brief through to delivery and measurement of customer success
- Scheduling and designation of project tasks
- Execution of each phase of the project
- Managing the projects budget
- Communicating with all stakeholders
- Closely working in alignment with the UK team and the wider Encode team in Denmark
- Be a part of further expanding the UK office, help add structure and further standardize ways of working
Required Skills and Experience
- We need you to be curious by nature, pragmatic and motivated to make a difference.
- Passion for the IT and use of technology to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- To interpret client requirements and provide clear instructions to Encode configurators and Business Analysts
- Adept at communicating with a non-technical audience
- Experience working in retail marketing and/or advertising agency production
- Knowledge of Marketing software and how these fit into a Martech systems landscape (PIM, DAM , MDM,etc)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification
- A technical problem solver that is native with computers and applications.
- Self-motivated individual, presentable to blue chip clients, with well-developed interpersonal and
communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Darren Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously looking for talented people to join our teams, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.