Encode is currently seeking a senior frontend engineer to join our Development Team in Odense, Denmark, as we continue to expand our leading SaaS automation platform to plan, manage and distribute marketing content across all media in the fast growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space.
You will be part of a team developing the ‘Future of Work’ for our customers based on our “low-code” application platform-as-a-service framework.
The Product Development Team has team members in Odense, Kiev, London and California. We follow lean and agile methodologies in building our product and pay attention to user experience and delivering outcomes that our customers and the market will love.
- Discuss and agree overall system architecture with our team of software architects, to ensure our platform remains performant and easy to scale
- Participate in extending our test automation suites, towards a full continuous delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with product management and our UX/UI designers to implement innovative visual presentations and user interactions.
- Extend and promote coding standards, documentation and become one of our role models in the engineering team.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of developing international enterprise single-page applications.
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to successfully lead projects
- Good experience of producing clean, optimised, cross-browser, cross-device and
standards-compliant code and ways to work around browser compatibility issues
- Experience with Lean and Agile methodologies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in computer science
- Interest in IT Security
- Experience with AI/Machine learning
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with microservice cloud infrastructures
- English - fluent
- High-execution, self-motivated, go-getter attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
Life at Encode
We’re constantly striving to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible. We want everyone on the team to be empowered to influence our product strategy decisions. The whole team is involved in prioritising and evaluating our releases.
- Great team and friendly environment
- Challenging tasks
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
Please click here to apply for the job