Become a part of our fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) SaaS company. Encode is a fun and friendly place to work and a place with all the benefits you might expect. We work hard to deliver quality service for our global list of enterprise clients, which mainly are retailers, advertising agencies, brand owners, and private label product manufacturers.
You will report directly to our VP. Delivery & Customer success and be a key part of the Support team, being a part of which you will grow your knowledge and insight into our clients’ needs and requirements. The Support team works mainly in Zendesk with first line support and raises tasks to Second and Third line. At Encode we invest in our employees and offer great opportunities for personal development within our organization.
- Support our clients with great communication skills and a service mindset
- Ensure follow-ups with Second and Third level support making sure our quality is up to par with our client’s expectations
- Specialize in key client systems enabling you to maintain their basic support needs
- Configuration of client systems
- Creation of templates and layout of customer dashboards
- Design configuration based on client briefs
Required Skills and Experience
- We need you to be curious by nature, pragmatic and motivated to make a difference.
- Passion for the IT and use of technology to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Hands-on experience with low-code system configuration
- IT-Support experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of REST API’s
- Ability to apply query, data exploration and transformation, basic statistical methods and visualization techniques to create business insights or improve data quality (SQL/NoSQL)
- Nice to have - Basic understanding of Linux based systems
- Nice to have - Experience working in retail marketing and/or advertising agency production
- Nice to have - understanding of Marketing software and configuration of such (PIM, DAM , MDM, etc.)
- A technical problem solver that is native with computers and applications.
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Self-motivated individual, presentable to blue chip clients, with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Encode by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We are continuously looking for talented people to join our teams, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.