Become a part of our fast-growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) SaaS company. Encode is a fun and friendly place to work and a place with all the benefits you might expect. We work hard to deliver quality service for our global list of enterprise clients, which mainly are retailers, advertising agencies, brand owners, and private label product manufacturers.
You will report directly to our VP. Delivery & Customer Success and play a key role in the configuration team. Your job will be to facilitate, plan and steer the delivery of our projects. Our predominant project management methodology is Agile PM.
At Encode we invest in our employees and offer great opportunities for personal development within our organization. Your role is key to achieving our ambition to assure quality and scalability of our organization.
- Project management from start to finish
- Coordination and internal stakeholder management
- Resource planning in Configuration team
- Task management, prioritization, and information gathering
- Customer communication and expectation management
- Risk and change management on projects
- Project status and reporting to management
- Invoicing and monthly reports for projects
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience as project manager.
- Comfortable with being accountable and do what it takes to get the project delivered.
- A technical education at bachelor level or higher
- Technical background is preferred in order to easily understand the context of tasks and project breakdown
- Passion for the IT and use of technology to solve business problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Knowledge of creative processes and workflows if agencies or retail
- We need you to be curious by nature, pragmatic and motivated to make a difference
- You work in a structured manner and work well with details
- A technical problem solver that is native with computers and applications.
- Fluent in English and Danish
- Self-motivated individual, presentable to blue chip clients, with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner
Life at Encode
We’re constantly striving to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible. We want everyone in our team to be empowered and be a part of the Encode journey.
- Great team and friendly working environment
- Informal Friday bar where we have fun and play foosball
- Company subsidized lunch
- Good potential for personal development
- Nice facilities centrally placed in Odense
- Company sponsored social activities
- Fruit, Drink, candy and cake free for all
Please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Henrik Lambert, VP. Delivery & Customer success at +45 2929 8484, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are continuously looking for talented people to join our teams, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.