Encode is a successful growth company within the digital Martech space, digitizing the end-to-end value chain of leading retailers, agencies, manufacturers, Pharma corporations, financial institutions amongst other industries, with its leading software-as-a-service. Encode was founded in 2001 in Odense, and our team is now based in Odense, Copenhagen, Kyiv, London, Madrid and California.
Our mission is to make Marketing more efficient by simplifying processes and workflows, and we are today a leading, global player in the market. We are especially strong with Agencies in Marketing Production with customers in the UK like Tag, Hogarth, Splash, Curious, Dechra and in Denmark with customers like Spring Production and Kunde & Co. We also have an extremely strong retail offering in Denmark and Spain for customers like JYSK, Coop, STARK, Jem & Fix, Netto, Silvan, Bygma, Agro Sevilla, and El Cortes Inglés.
As a company, Encode is characterized by an international spirit with a high degree of customer focus, where cooperation and relationships are important parameters in the way we work. Our openness to customers and each other is what makes us: Marketing Workflow Experts.
We have now reached a point where international expansion needs to be further accelerated. We have just received a significant capital injection from Viking Venture in Norway, which enables us to go all-in on our business strategy. The foundation for international growth is laid with a proven Go-to-Market strategy and good reference customers, and we are experiencing an increasing demand for our solutions internationally.
We thus wish to further establish a dedicated Sales function in the UK that in close cooperation with UK Management, the wider Encode Sales team and support from the Encode Marketing team, will help:
- Increase new sales in core markets
- Increase new sales in the Agency sector
- Create new sales in the Retail sector in the UK
- Increase the awareness of Encode in the UK market and any other related core markets
The new UK Sales Lead will work as part of the wider Encode Sales team and be responsible for maintaining and creating new opportunities in an established pipeline process across multiple industry sectors.
The role will be involved in building a Strategic Encode Sales plan for the UK market, developing new opportunities, and winning new business.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious, and competitive UK Sales Lead that will thrive in a fast-paced sales environment.
You will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable having meetings with customers on C-level, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
In more detail, your tasks will be to:
- Co-develop the go-to-market strategy together with the UK MD
- B2B Enterprise SaaS solution sales
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Account management towards customers
- Generating and driving sales leads in your region
- Following up on leads from marketing initiatives and Inside Sales
- Taking charge of the full sales process from the start
- Share market knowledge and customer intelligence from your region
- Understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Educational background: BA degree or equivalent
- Proven Sales experience in regard to Enterprise Software with associated Agency or Retail services an advantage
- Proven track record within SaaS or IT Solutions sales
- Business acumen is key; understanding customer needs and being able to match the right solution
- Strong in managing the sales process
- Focus on quality, results, and delivery
- Understanding the importance of stakeholder management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven track record in building markets and reaching quotas
- Insight into the retail, marketing management, brand owner, and/or Agency sector is an advantage but not a must.
The ideal candidates for this role should:
- Highly driven and full of positive energy
- Be a strong team player
- Be curious as an individual
- Be structured in the way of working
- Have strong listening and presentation skills
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong network preferably within the retail industry
- Disciplined and self-driven.
Encode is constantly striving to ensure that they offer the most encouraging, supportive, and efficient environment possible. They want everyone in their team to be empowered and be a part of the Encode journey.
We offer you:
- Great team and friendly working environment
- Work from home and office
- Competitive salary plan
- Pension and private health care
- Great potential for personal development
- Company-sponsored social activities.
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Locations: Flexible working conditions with work from home, yet with a base in our London office in Holborn.
How to apply?
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please reach out to Darren Parker, UK & Ire Managing Director, e-mail email@example.com.
We are continuously looking for talented people to join our teams, so please don’t hesitate to reach out.